- Adjustability, Functionality and Style: Simply unscrew the grippers and select an alternate position for the best fit to your instrument. This model is designed for a 1/4-1/10 violin. The distinctive 3D computer-modeled design of the Everest shoulder rest maximizes comfort without sacrificing style and elegance. Traditional areas of high stress are reinforced for long term durability. Engineered by Americans to American standards, this shoulder rest is built to last.
- Specially Engineered Fixed Tilt: The unique computer-modeled design of the Everest Spring Collection Series Adjustable Shoulder Rest raises the instrument to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle. Teachers, students, and professionals alike have all praised this innovative and distinctive design. Teachers love the way it trains correct playing angles, while students and professionals love the comfort, durability, and style.
- Simple and Virtually Unbreakable: The one piece body integrated with adjustable leg height means that there are no angle brackets or swivel mechanisms to break, and no thumb knobs to misplace. The Everest Adjustable Shoulder Rest is made of a strong, high grade ABS material which provides both strength and flexibility, unlike the inexpensive polypropylene plastic that other shoulder rest manufacturers use.
- Low Cost: This shoulder rest is designed to help meet the growing needs of school-based strings programs. With limited funding available to these programs, students simply cannot afford the outrageous and expensive prices other shoulder rest manufacturers are charging. This Everest Shoulder Rest is built to last!
- Improved Legs and Foam: Identical and interchangeable parts for both the left and right legs means that there is no longer any need to be confused as to which leg attaches to which side of the body. The newly engineered lyre-shaped holding legs are made of a soft, non-skid, wear-resistant material, with additional height requirements built right into the body of the shoulder rest. The foam is made from high quality, extra-thick, extra-soft neoprene for long-lasting comfort and excellent support.
Everest Light Pink ES Series 1/4-1/10 Violin Adjustable Shoulder Rest
These colorful Everest Spring Collection Series Shoulder Rests are identical to the extremely popular EZ Series, so you can expect them to provide the same excellent comfort and durability. Everest has developed a technique to carefully use premium quality baked paint to create an almost car-like gloss finish available in a variety of fun colors! This Everest Light Pink ES Series 1/4-1/10 Violin Adjustable Shoulder Rest is built to last!
Available on backorder